Top 10 Acne Cures & Remedies 2017 - Acne is a disease of the skin, which is caused by changes in the structure of a persons skin. Acne is common amongst people in puberty and is widely considered to be a reaction to the hormone known as testosterone. Acne tends to reduce or even disappear in individuals once they reach their twenties. Although this is common knowledge to some, here are some top tips to help you if you are suffering with this condition: -
1) Reduce Your Coffee Intake - Coffee may encourage acne and zits to pop up; so it's a good idea to limit how much you drink as a precautionary measure.
2) Improve Your Diet - Your skin, like anything in the human body, benefits from a good diet. Make sure you get a good intake of micronutrients from fruit and vegetables.
antibacterial wash 3) Cleanse Your Skin - Especially during stressful times as this makes your acne condition flare up. Try to clean your pores at least twice a day with an anti-bacterial face wash.
4) Cut Down Or Stop Smoking - Smoking is statistically proven in studies to worsen the effects of acne.
5) Introduce Acne Products Gradually - When you first choose an acne product, only use the cleanser initially or your body may 'react' to the sudden use of more than one product all at once. If you don't do this, you may aggravate your acne condition for a number of days.
6) Shampoo More Regularly - If you have acne along your hairline or on your forehead. This type of acne is due to a build up of fatty acids.
7) Exercise Regularly - Exercise reduces stress and increases oxygen to the skin, which may help reduce acne.
8) Shower After Workouts - Take a shower after you have exercised, as sweat in conjunction with the oils in your skin can trap dirt and bacteria.
9) Remove Makeup Before Sleeping - Don't go to bed with makeup on. This also clogs your skin pores and can make your acne worse.
10) Drink Water - Drink several glasses of water a day to flush out the toxins in your body and skin.
There's an entire skin care management system called Acnezine that finds the source of your acne and not only heals the blemishes you have, but also treats future outbreaks that you don't even see yet. It eliminates spots, pimples, redness, blackheads and whiteheads safely and also works to cleanse the entire body.
And, of course, there is common sense - get enough sleep, and don't pick at your scars, because that can introduce bacteria into the area. Good personal hygiene and washing your face with a gentle cleanser will also help soothe angry skin.
For pimples that are persistent, ask your dermatologist for an antibiotic solution to be applied to the surface of the skin or an oral antibiotic. Using antibiotics as acne treatment functions to suppress bacterial growth thereby reducing the recurrence of persistent acne.